Dear travelers, subscribers of my YouTube channel, and random viewers of this blog. This is Enzo Pentinio, announcing an important update on my channel and blog.
2026 offseason announcement
On the afternoon of July 31, 2026, Enzo's Travel Journals will go on hiatus after the last video is published on that date. This is for me to prepare for a more rigid environment for my freshman year in college. I know that this channel had only been active recently, but I need to prepare for something far more important than my content-creating duties at the moment.
College life is different than high school life. Most of the things that you enjoy during your younger years are gradually fading, like frequent trips that I have been embarking on just to produce social media-worthy content. With me being enrolled at a university with a very rigid schedule, the number of vacation days that I would usually have is now limited to just Christmas, Holy Week, and a two-week period in the latter half of July. I'm mostly staying in my province during the first two peak travel seasons, and I don't usually travel further away from that province during those two seasons to be with the family.
There are times that I can still create and edit videos during select high school days, but now, I might not be able to do this with the rigid curriculum that I would soon face in university life. I just only began uploading videos again at the end of May this year, five months after my last upload and almost a year since constantly uploading content that has consistently amassed over hundreds and thousands of views.
I will return to action this December, just in time for Christmas.
Expansion of vertical-form videos
Recently, the trend of my new videos has been negatively impacting me, as less viewers tune to my horizontal trip reports than the ones I publish vertically, or portrait content like YouTube Shorts and the reels you see on Facebook and Instagram. I will try my very best to publish more vertical content, since the trend nowadays shift to shorter, portrait content that I, myself, has already been accustomed to for a long time.
I previously said back in June that I was not comfortable enough in making short videos, but with more resources on my hands, I'm trying to make as many content as possible, but wait for me to do so more frequently when I'm active again.
Bottomline
Overall, I would like to thank YOU, dear viewers and subscribers, for supporting my content creation as I mark 9 years on social media this coming July 29, 2026. Please continue supporting my content creation by subscribing and sharing my social media sites to others!
Thank you for reading! For more updates, visit my blog site and subscribe to my YouTube channel, Enzo's Travel Journals!
Comments
Post a Comment